This is it! Christmas week! How are you this week? Whether this is a joyful or difficult Christmas for you, here are some more ideas for 12 Days of Christmas De-stress!
7. Express gratitude! No matter how stressful things are, there’s always something to be thankful for, even if it’s simply the perfect cuppa. Being grateful for what you have can help you be happy. Can you find three things you're thankful for?
8. Make sure to get your sleep. The gift of good sleep gives you both a physical and mental boost which will help concentration, memory and mood.
9. It can be difficult, but try to eat healthy. Good nutrition provides an energy boost, prevents weight gain and provides a healthy boost to the immune system.
10. Let yourself really feel your emotions. While Christmas is a happy time, it can bring up painful memories. Instead of bottling them inside, allow yourself to feel them so can move on.
11. Breathe! If you feel stressed or overwhelmed, take a minute in private, to simple take a few long, slow, deep breaths into your belly. This helps activate the calmness response in the body.
12. Drink plenty of water! Water is important to the body, physically and mentally. When we forget to hydrate, we can often feel run down, irritable and may get headaches.
To find out more about gift vouchers, therapies, meditation and yoga classes, visit www.relaxfromstress.ie, contact Tracy on 086-2202734 or email email@example.com.
Published in the Connaught Telegraph Newspaper on 20 Dec 2016
All 3 Minute Yoga Video About Me Aromatherapy Aromatic Kinesiology Client Stories Connaught Telegraph Foot Reflex Massage Indian Head Massage Kundalini Yoga Meditation Personal Development Radiant Child Yoga Reiki & Seichem Reiki & Seichem Training Self Care Self-Care Stress Management Yoga
Holistic therapies do not replace the need for medical attention. Holistic therapists do not diagnose medical problems or manipulate bones. Always tell me if you have a medical problem, even a minor one. There are certain situations in which caution should be taken when receiving massage and bodywork.